Almost halfway through the list!
75. The Godfather (Francis Ford Coppola, 1972)
74. The Purple Rose Of Cairo (Woody Allen, 1985)
This film is devastating in its approach to reverse the romantic comedy genre on its head. It shows how one poor decision can have game-changing consequences and how one needs to follow one's heart and not one's rationale. Allen's best film and, consequently, Farrow's best as well. How Mia Farrow has never won an Oscar or even been nominated for one is astounding, especially considering her work here.
73. Who's Afraid Of Virginia Woolf? (Mike Nichols, 1966)
I've always been more of a Marilyn fan and was firmly against Elizabeth Taylor as a result (Hey, I was young and impressionable). So, when two years ago, I finally decided to watch my first Taylor film, I found myself in awe of the woman's talent. I'm still more of a Marilyn fan, but I'm now Taylor's as well. She is amazing in this film, as are the other actors. A film like this could never be made nowadays. One of the best acting ensemble of all time.
72. Maria Full Of Grace (Joshua Marston, 2004)
A harrowing look into drug trafficking through the eyes of a young woman. I first saw this film in a high school class (can't even remember which now or why). That same week, I went and bought it on DVD to rewatch it again. I've rewatched it several times since and it still holds. Why isn't Catalina Moreno working more?
71. Meshes Of The Afternoon (Maya Deren, Alexander Hammid, 1943)
The shortest film on my list by far (it's only 18 minutes). It's also the film I've rewatched the most, both due to its length and its magic. I love films based on dream logic (read: mindfuck) and this one is no exception. Also, the character in the above photograph is undoubtedly one of my favorites and one of the most fascinating I've encountered in the film medium.
70. Marty (Delbert Mann, 1955)
69. Singin' In The Rain (Stanley Donen, Gene Kelly, 1952)
68. It's A Wonderful Life (Frank Capra, 1946)
67. M (Fritz Lang, 1931)
66. Spirited Away (Hayao Miyazaki, 2001)