Tuesday, February 5, 2013

21 Years...21 Stars List Fine-Tuning

  Since my last post about this upcoming series, I've made a few changes to my list of favorite actors and actresses. Here is the final list. It's set in stone and cannot be touched, no matter if I discover and grow to love an actor/actress over the course of the year (or in this case two weeks).




The Actresses
Angelina Jolie

Audrey Hepburn


Barbara Stanwyck

Addition: Bette Davis

Carey Mulligan

Cate Blanchett

Delphine Seyrig

Elizabeth Taylor

Harriet Andersson

Ingrid Thulin

Julianne Moore

Addition: Kerry Washington


Kirsten Dunst

Liv Ullmann

Marilyn Monroe

Addition: Marion Cotillard

Naomi Watts
Natalie Portman

Addition: Viola Davis

Vivien Leigh
Whoopi  Goldberg


Who I removed:

 


Kimberly Elise, Marlene Dietrich, Katharine Hepburn, Juliette Binoche.
I won't bother explaining why I am removing them, because I still love these four actresses. Obviously, they're in my top 25 of all time, but I'm not 25 yet and am unable to include them due to the nature of this list.


The Actors
Bill Murray

Billy Bob Thornton

Burt Lancaster

Cary Grant

Don Cheadle 
Edward Norton

George Clooney

Guy Pearce

Jack Lemmon

Jack Nicholson

Addition: Kevin Spacey

Marcello Mastroianni

Marlon Brando

Orson Welles

Philip Seymour Hoffman

Steve Buscemi

Robert De Niro


Ryan Gosling
Addition: Viggo Mortensen

William Holden

Addition: Woody Harrelson

Who I removed:

Anthony Perkins, Gunnar Bjornstrand, Montgomery Clift


Tomorrow, I will kick off the series by announcing the stars for February.

No comments:

Post a Comment